List of contracts:
1. Reservation Agreement
This contract enables to conclude the „Future Purchase Agreement“ in the period of 7 days.
Vendor commits not to offer the flat unit to any other parties during this period.
Buyer/client commits to pay the reservation deposit no later than 5 days after the conclusion of the Reservation agreement. The deposit will be included in the first payment instalment of the purchase price.
Buyer receives a sample of the Future Purchase Agreement when signing the Reservation Agreement. Buyer has 14 days to communicate possible observations to the contract via email.
2. Future Purchase Agreement
The content of this contract is a mutual commitment of the seller and the buyer to conclude the Purchase Agreement in the future where the ownership rights of the unit are transferred to the buyer. The contract also specifies the future purchase price and its payment and conditions, as well as conditions for handing over the property.
3. Purchase Agreement
The requirement to conclude this contract is to fulfil the conditions of contracting parties according to the Future Purchase Agreement.
Transfer of the property ownership from the seller to the buyer into the Land Registry.
Release of final inspection agreement to use the building.
Payment of the full Purchase price.
4. Takeover of the unit
Seller hands over the unit to the buyer no later than 10 working days after the registration of the property ownership to the buyer.
The seller covers the following expenses regarding the contract documentation: lawyer services, fees to verify the authenticity of the signature, entry of the property ownership, confirmation to the bank reg. the Purchase price payment, except the possible check of the documents required by the client.
Instalment Time line
1. Reservation deposit of 150.000 Kč will be paid no later than 5 days after the conlusion of the Reservation Agreement.
2. Deposit of 20% from the Purchase Agreement will be paid no later than 10 days from the conclusion of the Future Purchase Agreement
3. Deposit of 55% from the Purchase Agreement will be paid no later than 10 days from the registration of the property ownership to the buyer.
4. Balance due will be paid by the byuer no later than 10 days from the release of final inspection agreement to use the building, but always before the signature of the Purchase Agreement.
Definite amount of Purchase price deposit will be part of the Future Purchase Agreement.
In case you are planning to buy your property using a Mortgage Loan or a Building Saving we commit to cooperate with your bank.